Looking for Melbourne Beach rentals? Let us help you find a place!
Our online database of rental homes is constantly updated to bring you single-family homes, condos, and townhomes that become available for rent.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, contact us with your specifications and we’ll be glad to help you find what you’re looking for.---- Sorry! Nothing for sale right now. Contact me to be added to our email list! ----
Once you’ve identified the rental home that’s right for you, making it yours can be done in a few easy steps:
- Download the Tenant Application – Click here to download the application.
- Complete the Application – Please complete an application and email it to our office.
(Some properties require an application fee. Payable after you have viewed the property.)
- Once the application has been approved by the Landlord, the Applicant will receive an invitation via email to continue the screening process through an online screening company, ApplyConnect.com. Each Applicant will create an account online and enter the requested information to procure an Experian Credit Report with Vantage score, and a screening for any criminal reports or eviction reports. This is considered a soft credit report and will not effect the Applicant’s credit score. The cost to the Applicant is $28.50. The report belongs to the Applicant and he/she will have an opportunity to share the report with the Landlord of the property for tenancy.
- Pay the Security Deposit – Once you’re approved, it’s time to secure your rental home with a deposit. Typically, security deposits are equal to one month’s rent of the approved rental home. Once your security payment is paid, you’ve essentially made a reservation on your rental home – you can now consider it yours!
- Sign the Lease. Signing the lease makes it all official!
Note: It shall be at the sole discretion of the Landlord, based on the Landlord’s review of the information provided by the applicant, whether the applicant will be approved or not for the applied tenancy
Note: To download the Tenant Application, you’ll need Adobe Reader. Click here to download Adobe Reader.