Subject Property Listing Price Range
Suggested List Price: $ 2,000,000
442 Riverview Lane, just closed on 6/2/2022 for $1,310,000. This is a 4bd/2.5ba home with 2,562 living sq ft on a 0.26 acre lot. This home went under contract within 5 days. and sold for $511/sq ft.
Your home is 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms with 3,426 sq ft of living sq ft. on a 0.26 acre lot.
$511 * 3426 = $1,750,686 , which is how I got the target price of $1,750,000
Now that I have had an opportunity to view your home and see all of the updates and just how lovely it is, I would be comfortable at listing it at $2M. I believe the square footage I have may be inaccurate, also we need to account for the potential bonus room that can be easily added right off of Watson’s bedroom.
Also, your boat house cottage would make an excellent mother-in-law suite, home office or even an Airbnb/Vrbo which would offer income potential.
I think if we list the home, and let buyers know we won’t be making a decision on the 1st day, you will increase your odds of a multiple offer situation and bid up the price of the home.
I know you are anxious to list the home, but if we advertise it as a Coming Soon for even a few days, it will dramatically increase the odds of a multiple offer situation.
I only charge 1% on the listing side to friends and Harbor East Neighbors.
For a home in this price range, a buyers side commission of 2% to 2.5% is the norm nowadays.
Should I bring in the buyer, I will reduce the buyer’s side commission by 1%. So if you are offering a 2% buyer’s side commission, and I bring in the buyer – it will only be a 1% buyer’s side commission.
The savings in commission is considerable!
I offer a reduced rate, but I don’t skimp on services. I offer a full suite of listing services.
- Beautiful Photographs to highlight your home’s best features.
- Drone video to showcase the canal, the proximity to the Indian River lagoon and proximity to the beach, Gemini elementary, Spessard Holland golf course, Flutie Park, Ocean Ave shops, dining and services etc.
- MLS entry into the Space Coast MLS.
- Your home once entered into the MLS will be propagated to all the major home buying websites, such as Zillow, Realtor.com, and hundreds of real estate websites that utilize IDX home feeds.
- Snail mail postcards to the neighborhood letting everyone know that your home is for sale.
- Email blast my buyer list.
- Showcase your home on my websites – LiveMelbourneBeach.com and BrevardBeachsideExpert.com
- Upload a video showcasing your home on YouTube .
- Conduct Open Houses (if you allow me) to garner as much attention to your home.
- Have a professional installed For Sale sign placed on the yard, with ample “Buyer Sheets” in a takeaway tube, to catch the eyes of folks who drive by our lovely neighborhood.
- Since I live down the street, it is very easy for me to be available at a moment’s notice to show the home and do whatever is needed to ensure the home is show ready
- I use Heritage Title as the closing company, owned by the Dan and Sonia Bosinger who live on Sandy Key, here in Harbor East. I have used their services numerous time, and have been impressed by their professionalism and they always get the closings done in a timely fashion, no matter what kind of snags we have encountered.
- I will work hard and and do everything imaginable to get you the best possible price, with the least amount of effort on your part.
Mike and I own and manage One Step Ahead Realty. I am the broker/owner and have been in real estate, full-time since 2004. We opened our brokerage in 2006.
Mike and I moved to Melbourne Beach back in 1994 and bought our home in Harbor East in 1996, and have seen Melbourne Beach grow and prosper along the way.
Mike and I are both technology professionals, and are very comfortable with using technology to market your home and we have a shared skillset using Photoshop, Flying Drones and using every tool imaginable to showcase and sell your home.
As neighbors, we can easily pop in and take the dogs out of the home prior to a showing or even pick up after your dog if required prior to a showing. Mike and I will go above and beyond to help you sell your home, not only because we take pride in what we do for a living, but also to establish ourselves as the “go-to” real estate team here in Harbor East and in Melbourne Beach.
We are easily reached via phone and txt and usually one of both of us are literally down the street.
Stunning waterfront home in lovely Harbor East. This beautiful custom built Southern Living floor plan is the perfect family home! First floor Master Suite with two additional bedrooms located on the ground level. Large formal dining room, gourmet custom eat in kitchen, living room with wood burning fireplace, french doors leading to screened patio, coffered ceiling. Upstairs bonus/family room, additional bedroom and bath. Welcoming front porch, huge screen enclosed back porch make this home fun all year round. In ground pool, dock house and boat dock. Deep water navigable canal! Boat house contains one Bedroom and Full Bath. Hurry, you will not want to miss this beautiful home!
My Previous Harbor East Listings
My off market promotion for a new construction project in Melbourne
(Developed by our Harbor East neighbors, Steve and Margaret Cordell. They are using Heritage Title for closings and Kevin Burgess for insurance)